Presentation of the “Together We Can” employment integration program in Santander, targeting people with intellectual disabilities and mental illnesses.
Delivery of a Decalog of the Rights of People with Disabilities in recognition of the Together We Can program. Ciudad Real.
International Volunteer Day.
Inauguration of an art and children’s entertainment center for the ACAIA Pantanal community (Brazil).
3rd Fundación MAPFRE Solidarity Market. Madrid.
13th Seminar on the Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder entitled Impact of ADHD on Various Environments. Madrid.
Awareness-raising campaign for job placement schemes through the sale of poinsettia plants at all of MAPFRE’s Regional General Managements within the Together We Can program. Spain.
24 & 31
Delivery of 500 meals for Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve. Madrid. 24 & 31 Delivery of 500 bags of Christmas foodstuffs. Spain.
Inauguration of the Paz Errázuriz photography exhibition. Bárbara de Braganza Hall in Madrid. Until February 28, 2016.
Inauguration of the exhibition From Divisionism to Futurism. Italian Art Delivered to Modernity. Recoletos Hall in Madrid. Until June 5, 2016.
Inauguration of the Hiroshi Sugimoto exhibition. Casa Garriga i Nogués in Barcelona. Until May 8, 2016.
Co-organization and participation in the PRESEVILAB Congress on Road Safety in the Workplace, Madrid.
Target Zero: Drugs. Presentation of the study Driving and Drugs conducted by the Ayuda contra la Drogadicción Foundation.
Conference on BIG DATA. Madrid.
Presentation of the Play Safe campaign. Getafe (Madrid).
Seminar on Food and Society in 21st Century Spain. Madrid.
Presentation of the Social Study on Retirement: Expectations and Experiences, conducted by ICEA. Madrid.
CUMES NETWORK webinar on Insurance Telematics.
Presentation of Playpension, a board game to raise awareness about the importance of long-term savings.
Presentation of the book Interest Rates When Establishing Insurance Technical Provisions. Madrid.
Presentation of the book Comprehensive Risk Management Model for the Tuna Fishing Industry. Bilbao.
Presentation of the Guide for the Protection of Small Businesses in Spain. Madrid.
Launch of the Introductory Course on Life Insurance (in Spanish, English and Portuguese).
Presentation of the book Gamification: an insurance sales approach. Madrid.
Presentation of the book Private Insurance for Works of Art. Barcelona.
Launch of the Introductory Course on Automobile Insurance (in Spanish, English and Portuguese).
Announcement of the new edition of the Course on Insurance Education in Schools for high school teachers.
International Seminar for Managers and Staff from the Insurance Supervisory Bodies in Latin America, in collaboration with the Spanish Insurance and Pension Funds General Directorate. Madrid.
Principal Current Activities
- Christmas campaign. More than 20 activities all over the world: massive collection of toys and delivery to underprivileged children at risk of social exclusion; opening of leisure and art centers; Christmas celebrations in hospitals, centers for the elderly and shelter homes; supply of food and clothing; and construction of homes for families at risk of social exclusion.
- Pierre Bonnard exhibition. Recoletos Halls. Madrid. Until January 10, 2016.
- Exhibition The Triumph of Color. From Van Gogh to Matisse. Casa Garriga i Nogués. Barcelona. Until January 10, 2016.
- Exhibition The Hand With a Pencil. Drawings of the 20th Century. Fundación MAPFRE Collections. Museum of Fine Arts of Seville. Until January 17, 2016.
- Portraits exhibition. Fundación MAPFRE Photography Collections. Museum of the City, Mexico City. Until February 7, 2016.
- Solana exhibition. Fundación MAPFRE Collections. Fundación MAPFRE Guanarteme, La Laguna, Tenerife. Until February 19, 2016.
- Fire Prevention campaign. Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guatemala, Mexico, Panama, Puerto Rico and Turkey.
- 10th edition of Fire Prevention Week. Spain.
- “SOS Care” program. Chile, Brazil and Colombia.
- Permanent activity at the Children’s Traffic Park in Alcalá de Henares (Madrid) and ongoing collaboration with the Children’s Traffic Parks in Lleida and Soto de Dueñas (Asturias).
- Awarding of grants to help young people obtain a driver’s license. Spain.
- Courses within the Young People for Road Safety program. Spain.
- Permanent activity at the Children’s Traffic Park, within the Road Safety in Companies Program and Schools Program. Panama.
- Road Safety Education Caravan and Schools Program activity. Mexico.
- Performances of the play Clowns in Danger. Argentina, Mexico and the Dominican Republic.
- Na Pista Certa activity, within the programs Road Safety Education for the Elderly and Road Safety Education is Vital. Brazil.
- Practical Road Safety Education activities. Peru.
- Road Safety Education campaign in schools and awareness campaigns (seat belt, helmet, child restraint systems and speeding). Chile.
- Continuation of the studies on child restraint systems and safe school environments. Brazil.
- Seminars with driving simulators at universities in Colombia.
- Road Safety Education campaign in schools. Colombia, El Salvador, Malta, Nicaragua, Paraguay and Uruguay.
- Vehicle Factor project. Argentina.
- Road Safety programs. Honduras.
- Road Safety Education Caravan and “Talks and Workshops” campaign. Puerto Rico.
- Activity on child restraint systems and risk factors. Turkey.
- E-learning courses for Road Safety Audits, Road Safety Plans and Road Safety Education in the Classroom.
- Robotics workshops dealing with road safety for children aged 7 to 12.
- Workshops in schools on the proper use of the new technologies and the prevention of addictions, in collaboration with the Regional Governments of Andalusia and Catalonia.
- Workshops in schools on healthy eating and physical exercise. Spain and Brazil.
- E-learning courses on Nutritional and Dietetic Skills when Handling Patients, a teachers’ course for Emergency Dept. and Trauma Specialists; Teaching Responsible Use of New Technologies in the Classroom; and Safe, Responsible Use of New Technologies in the Home.
- Documentation Center.
- Insurance Museum. Permanent exhibition and guided tours for groups. Bárbara de Braganza, 14. Madrid.
- Insurance culture workshops Insurance Comes to the Classroom. Spain.
- Face-to-face workshops on insurance education at the MIDE (Interactive Museum of Economics). Mexico City.